Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Thank you for your interest in Bayshore Christian Home Schoolers.
Before being approved, please fill out our membership form below.
We do require that you read and sign a Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Member Guidelines after your membership has been approved. (see below to review)
Thanks so much,
Carrie Thompson and Laurie Tindall
Any thoughts or questions can be sent to us at email@example.com
Bayshore Christian Homeschool Group
Bayshore Christian Homeschool (BSCH) is for the homeschooling families in La Porte and surrounding areas. Our first goal is to glorify God in all that we do. Through gatherings two times per month, we seek to support and encourage one another. BSCH families participate in field trips, holiday parties and a host of other activities. BSCH is a group that desires to reach out to one another and we take opportunities to serve when a need arises.
Statement of Faith
* We believe the Bible to be the only inspired Word of God, infallible and inerrant. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
* We believe that God exists in 3 persons, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:19)
* We believe that God is creator of the World and everything in it. (Genesis 1)
* We believe in the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His atoning death through the shedding of His Blood, resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return. (Matt 1:18, 23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:14, 9:12-14; Colossians 1:14; John 11:25; Matthew 24: 24:30-31)
* We believe that man has a sinful nature and must accept God's grace for salvation. (Romans 3:23, John 3:16-19)
*All members must read and sign the BSCH Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Member Guidelines.
* The membership dues for this year are $25.00 ( 2- $5.00 donations to Bayshore Baptist Church, $6.50 for Website membership dues, and$ 8.40 to offset misc. admin. costs for a total of $25.00). If payment is not made by the due date, your membership will be parked. This means you will not have access to the Website until payment is made.
*When forwarding emails to prospective members so that they are able to join us on outings or gym days, please remember to delete any personal information of other members.
* Once a family is regularly attending gym days and/or outings, please refrain from forwarding emails. Kindly encourage them to contact the BSCH leaders so that they may obtain their own family membership to the group and access to the website.
*Promote unity and encourage others with our words and actions.
*Parents must be responsible to oversee and monitor their children.
*Do not gossip with, to, or about members of BSCH, keep information confidential unless permission is given to share with others.
*Dress should be appropriate and modest.
*Participation is encouraged and everyone should choose activities to help coordinate. To serve as a leader in BSCH you must sign and agree to uphold the Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and the Member Guidelines.
*Be mindful that we represent the Lord in all we do.
*Children need to be respectful to adults at all time.